Phosphate precipitation, sulphur binding, the formation of compact stable floc and sludge loading – these are all possible with VTA Biosolit®, the perfect all-in-one solution in wastewater treatment.
VTA Biosolit® contains an easily available, external carbon source thus increasing denitrification performance. Filamentous bacteria – are controlled effectively and odorous substances (sulphur compounds) are bound to the product.
VTA Biosolit® ensures the formation of compact floc thanks to an organic, fully biocompatible charge carrier based on naturally regenerating basic materials. It greatly improves the sludge volume index and increases the sedimentation rate.
VTA Biosolit®acts as a bioactivator in the treatment plant. It stimulates the microorganisms in the biocoenosis of the activated sludge to be more active thus significantly increasing their degradation capacity.
- improved sludge settleability
- formation of stable floc by optimising the lime-carbonic acid balance
- control of bulking sludge and scum (suppression of filamentous bacteria)
- reliable and rapid phosphate precipitation
- increased buffer capacity of the water
- stimulation of biocenosis activity
- enhanced degradation capacity
- stabilised nitrification
- enhanced denitrification performance due to external carbon source
- Effective control of foul odours (caused by sulphur compounds)
The self-regulating buffer system in VTA Biosolit® ensures excellent floc stability. It comes in soluble form and is therefore available immediately. An adequate buffer effect is essential for an optimum lime-carbonic acid balance. If the pH value fluctuates wildly, there is a risk of nitrification loss, floc decomposition and sludge outflow. VTA Biosolit® increases buffer capacity and is therefore particularly suitable for use in soft water.
THE PERFECT ALLROUNDER – ‘7 ALL IN ONE GO’
Would you like more information about our products?
Contact our experts and together we will find the right solution.